First of all, we would like to thank you for your patience and support of the club, especially in these difficult times for everyone. As well, we wish you the best health and safety for you and your family. Because of the national emergency concerning the spread of coronavirus, we have taken the following precautions by following guidelines set by Governor Kevin Stitt and health authorities as follows:
GOLF COURSE/PRACTICE AREA:
· Golf Course and practice green will remain open.
· Both bathrooms are closed.
· Please observe the 6-foot rule. Do not congregate in large groups. No scorecards or pencils.
· Rakes in sand bunkers have been removed. If you land in a bunker, please smooth footprints with your feet and as a local rule, you may place the ball before playing from the bunker.
· Flagpoles have been secured with a rubbery yellow foam (“pull noodle”). When playing, please do not remove the flagpole. If ball touches and/or bounces off this yellow rubbery foam, it is considered to be holed out.
· We have two porta-pottys next to the main building, these are not sanitized on a regular basis. Please take as many precautions as possible. We will sanitize the door handles regularly, but cannot guarantee these are totally sanitized at the time of use.
· Please follow instructions on all golf course signs.
· Range Balls services will be closed until further notice.
· Snack Bar area will be closed. If you need anything from the snack bar services, we will charge your account or a credit card and bring it out.
· Pro-Shop/Office: When open, no more than four non-employees in the pro-shop; when closed, please call 580-225-5454 Ext 1 (all calls are forwarded to Alex’s cellphone) to check your group in or for help with your account. Non-Members will be asked to pay cart and green fee by phone with credit card number.
· All tournament through April have been either postponed or cancelled. We will adapt our scheduleas best as possible once we return to normality.
· All Tuesday Night Men Scrambles and Thursday Couples are cancelled until further notice.
· Please check our website at http://elkcitygolf.com/news.html),
or facebook http://facebook.elkcitygolf for updates on policies.
· Please be aware that the above policies may need to be modified or cancelled depending on State Regulations.
THESE POLICIES MAY BE CANCELLED OR MODIFIED WHEN STATE OR FEDERAL AUTHORITIES PUBLISH NEW RULES THAT AFFECT ANY OF THE ABOVE.Please be safe, and Thank You